Your New Student Checklist
Once you have confirmed your enrollment, new transfer students can begin working on their New Student Checklist. Setting an orientation date is one of the college checklist items. Find your college name below to see your New Student Checklist.
- College of Design
- College of Education & Human Development
- College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
You are expected to come to orientation prepared.
Before orientation, you should go through each of these links to the left
and complete any tasks required of you.
By participating in Transfer Orientation, you will:
- Understand the academic and community expectations of a University of Minnesota student.
- Feel more prepared to transition into the University.
- Become acquainted with the resources available to University of Minnesota students.
- Have a better understanding of the University of Minnesota student experience.
- Be better able to take responsibility while enrolled at the University.