Want to share your out-of-state experience with students who are interested in coming to the University of Minnesota? Participate in a National Calling Night with the Office of Admissions!
- What? National Calling Night(s) – Team up with the Office of Admissions to talk with prospective out-of-state students!
- Why? Remember what it was like to decide to come to the U? Remember the thoughts of moving out of state? Use your experiences to help support students as they commit to their college experience!
- Where? 240 Williamson Hall
- When? 5:30–7:30 p.m. March 10, March 24, and April 7. Go to one or all!
- What Else? Free food. Yes, that's right – free food! Yum.
- RSVP? Please sign up using this Google doc.
If you have any questions, contact Ralph Daby (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the Office of Admissions.
We hope you have the opportunity to go to one of these nights to share your experiences and talk with out-of-state students that may be joining you at the U!
Also, mark your calendars for the next At Home in MN event Friday, April 22. At Home in MN will be going to the Como Zoo! Stay tuned for additional information.
Orientation & First-Year Programs