Drop by the Mississippi Room (3rd Floor, Coffman Union) between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. TOMORROW (Tuesday, March 8) to talk with other first-generation college students and share your experiences while enjoying free Qdoba!
RSVP for the Chat and Chew here! Please RSVP by 3 p.m. today so we can order enough food!
Chat about what?
- Your transition to college
- Life at the U of M (classes, social life, involvement, etc.)
- Highlights from your first semester
- Challenges from your first semester
- Advice you would give to other first-generation students coming to the U of M
We look forward to seeing you!!
Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP)
612-624-1979 | firstname.lastname@example.org