If you tried to RSVP yesterday but were unable to, please try again now. The link has been fixed. If you continue to have trouble please email us at the address below.
Chat and Chew for First-Generation Students
%%first name%%: Orientation & First-Year Programs strives to learn how students’ unique identities shape their college experience. We are eager to learn more about your experience as a first-generation college student in general and, specifically, at the U of M.
Between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 8 drop by the Mississippi Room (3rd Floor, Coffman Memorial Union) to talk with other first-generation college students and share your experiences.
Chat about what?
- Your transition to college
- Life at the U of M (classes, social life, involvement, etc.)
- Highlights from your first semester
- Challenges from your first semester
- Advice you would give to other first-generation students coming to the U of M
Chew on what?
RSVP for the Chat and Chew here! Come and get Qdoba and share your story of being a first-generation college student.
We look forward to hearing your stories!
Have any questions?
Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP)
612-624-1979 | firstname.lastname@example.org