Chat and Chew: Off-Campus Students
%%First Name%%: Orientation & First-Year Programs strives to learn how students' unique identities shape their college experience. We are eager to learn more about your experience as a first-year student that lives off-campus.
Between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 12, drop by the Mississippi Room (3rd Floor, Coffman Memorial Union) to share your experiences with other first-year students who live off-campus.
Chat about what?
- Your transition to college
- Life at the U of M (classes, social life, involvement, etc.)
- Highlights from your first semester
- Challenges from your first semester
- Advice you would give to other first-year students living off-campus
Chew on what?
RSVP for the Chat and Chew here! Come and get Qdoba and share your story of your first-year experience. Please sign up by 8 p.m. on Sunday, April 10 to ensure we order enough food.
We look forward to hearing your stories!
Have any questions?
Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP)
612-624-1979 | email@example.com