Dear Office for Student Affairs Staff,
Below is a link to the December 2011 issue of the OSA Communique.
Our student web designer recently left our office to prepare for graduation and as a result the newsletter is not formatted in the usual manner. We hope to have a replacement hired sometime in January so please bear with us during the transition.
The contents of the current issue are as follows:
- From Jerry's Desk; Second Floor in Coffman
- Information on Upcoming University Holidays and the Personal Holiday
- Rec Sports Offerings
- Student Parent HELP Center Receives A Grant
- Student Development in Practice: Strengths at University Student Legal Services
- 2012 President's Student Leadership and Service Award
- OSA's Parent Program Highlighted in the "Brief"
- Newsy Bits and Transitions
Best wishes for the coming New Year.
Vice Provost for Student Affairs
This e-mail was sent by the Office for Student Affairs at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Campus, 128 Pleasant St SE, 109 Appleby Hall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455. Please read the University of Minnesota's mass email privacy statement.
©2011 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.