Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP)
Attention %%Contact%%: We would like to extend %%Vendor%% the opportunity to participate in Explore U 2016!
What is Explore U?
Explore U is an opportunity for businesses to interact and connect with the Class of 2020 and incoming transfer students as they start their U of M experience during Welcome Week and Transfer Welcome Days. At the event, students are introduced to resources, opportunities, and brands available to them while they are at the University of Minnesota. Explore U attracts more than 6,000 students, university leaders and personnel. Participating in the event is a great way to increase your brand awareness and business with the campus community.
What Students Say About Explore U
- 96% of past event goers say they would be more likely to purchase a product or service after attending the event.
- In 2015, 73% of students who attended Explore U said they plan to visit the businesses they learned about at the event.
- Over 85% of students were introduced to new businesses in the campus community.
What Vendors Say About Explore U
- “Explore U was an awesome opportunity for us to meet face to face with the new incoming students. We really enjoyed the opportunity to network with other local businesses and help promote a community feel throughout the campus and surrounding areas.”
- “Great marketing to get our name out there.”
- “We provide food sampling of our products and we get to meet with students. It is an excellent opportunity to develop relationships with the new class.”
Registration for Explore U 2016 is now open! Register today and join us on Saturday, September 3, 2016, to engage, interact, and connect with incoming undergraduate students in order to develop relationships to last a lifetime! We recommend registering as soon as possible because spots fill quickly. Questions can be directed to Rachel Schmeling at 612-625-3243 or email@example.com.
Orientation & First-Year Programs