You are registered to attend Transfer Welcome Day on Saturday, September 4 in the DQ Club Room at TCF Bank Stadium.
Getting to TCF Bank Stadium:
- Check-in will take place from 1:00-2:30pm in the Premium Entrance Lobby. Enter the Stadium under the "Benton County" marquee. Please bring your U Card.
- Parking is NOT available at the TCF Bank Stadium. Students are encouraged to use public transportation or walk to event. If needed, parking is available in the East River Road Garage for $6 with a reduced rate voucher provided at the event. Click here for an interactive map showing the walking route.
- Driving directions to East River Road Garage can be found on our website: http://www.ofyp.umn.edu/en/tr-welcome-day.html
- T-Shirt Swap: Bring a t-shirt from your previous school to trade for a new U of M one! Your old shirt will be donated to One Heartland, a national non-profit organization committed to greatly improving the lives of children, youth and their families impacted by HIV/AIDS and other significant life challenges worldwide.
- Stadium Tours: Tours of TCF Bank Stadium will be available to the first 250 program participants. Sign up at the event check-in site.
- A brief program will take place from 2:00-2:30pm. Special guest speakers include: Dr. Robert McMaster, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education; Paul Buchel, MSA Representative; and student leaders from the Transfer Student Group and Commuter Connection.
- Explore-U: Following our kick-off in TCF Bank Stadium, student will depart for Explore-U, held in Mariucci Arena. Explore ways to get involved at this event showcasing over 140 student organizations and local businesses, while enjoying giveaways, food samples, and prizes!
If you have a documented disability and would like to request accommodations (these include sign language interpreters and alternate formats) at the University, be sure to contact Disability Services at 612-626-1333.
See you on Saturday!
Orientation & First-Year Programs
University of Minnesota
To ensure continued delivery, add email@example.com to your safe senders list or address book.
This email was sent by Orientation & First-Year Programs at the University of Minnesota, 300 Washington Avenue SE, 315 Coffman Memorial Union, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55455.
Please read the University of Minnesota's mass email privacy statement.
©2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.