There is still time to RSVP for the Transfer Open House!
300 new transfer students have already registered for the Transfer Welcome Open House this Friday, January 25, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Coffman Union President’s Room. If you haven’t signed up, there’s still time!
10 reasons you should attend the Open House:
- Get free food and a free U of M t-shirt.
- Chat with current transfer students who have been in your shoes.
- Receive valuable information about Parking & Transportation Services and the Commuter Connection.
- Learn about academic resources that will help you do well in your classes.
- Learn how to use your Top 5 Strengths
(If you haven’t completed the StrengthsFinder® assessment, you can still use the code we emailed to you last week. Email email@example.com if you don't have your code).
- Meet staff members who can tell you about childcare and legal services.
- Join the CLA Transfer Student Advisory Board (TSAB) or the CFANS Transfer Student Advisory Group (CTAG).
- Purchase tickets to sporting events and meet the University mascot, Goldy Gopher.
- Submit your name for a chance to win cool prizes.
- Have your picture taken with your friends in the photo booth.
Stop by any time between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00p.m. to explore these exciting opportunities!
Orientation & First-Year Programs
Join and meet other U of M transfer students on Facebook!
This e-mail was sent by Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP) at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Campus,
300 Washington Avenue SE, 315 Coffman Memorial Union, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455. OFYP reports to the Office of Undergraduate Education.
Please read the University of Minnesota's mass email privacy statement.
©2013 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.