Are you looking for an amazing leadership opportunity? Do you want to
help the Class of 2015 have a smooth transition into life as a U of M
Golden Gopher? BE A 2011 WELCOME WEEK LEADER!
Being a Welcome Week Leader offers great opportunities:
- Being a recognized student leader on campus
- Developing pride and further a sense of belonging by representing the University of Minnesota
- Receiving training on topics such as: small group facilitation, University policies, and purposes of various organizations and services on campus
- Meeting student and faculty members of the campus community
- Being a resource and motivation to students transitioning to the University
- Meals during training and Welcome Week programming
- Early move-in for Leaders assigned to live within residence halls
- Compensation for parking for Leaders who commute
- Free staff t-shirts and Welcome Week materials
- A fun way to add volunteer experience on your resumé!
This is a great opportunity to strengthen your leadership skills and
meet new people at the University. The WWL application is available online at: www.ofyp.umn.edu/wwleader
Applications are due by Wednesday, February 23, 2011! If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 612.624.1979.
Welcome Week Student Program Coordinators
Orientation & First-Year Programs
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
This e-mail was sent by Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP) at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Campus,
300 Washington Avenue SE, 315 Coffman Memorial Union, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455. OFYP reports to the Office of Undergraduate Education.
©2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.