Dear %%GENERIC_01%% student,
As a part of this valuable internship experience, you will:
- Lead and facilitate groups of 15-25 students during Orientation
- Train and supervise a group of 12-20 Welcome Week Leaders
- Develop your leadership style through collaboration, flexibility and real life experiences
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced, engaging environment
- Make $3,500 compensation along with room and board during Freshman Orientation
- Spring Semester meetings every Wednesday from 3:30-7:30 p.m.
- Freshman Orientation: May 26-July 18, August 20-26 (subject to change)
- Welcome Week: August 15-September 1
- Apply online at www.ofyp.umn.edu/ol - due Friday, November 1
- Learn more about the position by attending an Info Session and grab a snack! Presentations run every 15 minutes!
- Thursday, October 17: 11:30-1:30 p.m. St. Paul Student Center 108
- Tuesday, October 22: 11:30-1:30 p.m. CMU 307
- Thursday, October 24: 11:30-1:30 p.m. CMU 307
Don’t pass up this opportunity - apply today. For more information about the position please give us a call 612-624-1979 or visit www.ofyp.umn.edu/ol.
This e-mail was sent by Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP) at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Campus, 300 Washington Avenue SE, 315 Coffman Memorial Union, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455. OFYP reports to the Office of Undergraduate Education.
©2014 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.