|Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP)
Dear %%GENERIC_01%% student,
As a part of this valuable internship experience, you will:
- Lead and facilitate groups of 15-25 students during Orientation
- Train and supervise a group of 12-20 Welcome Week Leaders
- Develop your leadership style through collaboration, flexibility and real life experiences
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced, engaging environment
- Make $3,500 compensation along with room and board during Freshman Orientation
- Winter Retreat, January 16-18, 2015
- Wednesday meetings from 3:30-7:30 p.m., January 21-May 6 (Spring Semester)
- Welcome Week Leader Training Sessions: Sat. Feb. 21, Tues. Feb. 24, Sat. March 28, Tues. March 31, Sat. April 18, and Tues. April 21
- Apply online at www.ofyp.umn.edu/ol - due Friday, November 1
- Learn more about the position by attending an Info Session and grab a snack! Presentations run every 15 minutes!
- Monday, October 20: CMU 323, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 22: SPSC 108, 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 24: CMU 324, 12:00-2:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 27: CMU 323, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 29: Appleby Hall 127, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Don’t pass up this opportunity - apply today. For more information about the position please give us a call 612-624-1979 or visit www.ofyp.umn.edu/ol.
Amy Bartos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Drew Wandschneider (email@example.com)
Kelsey Neigebauer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Michael Dixon (email@example.com)
Student Program Coordinators
Orientation & First-Year Programs