Review your New Student Checklist for additional items that need to be completed prior to Welcome Week! Here are a few of those reminders:
- Mark your calendar for August 30 - September 4, 2017.
- Plan family vacations, work schedules, and housing leases (if living off-campus) early so you will be able to start Welcome Week on August 30.
- Download the U Minnesota app and the Class of 2021 guide if you have a smart phone or tablet (available Spring 2017). Welcome Week specific information will be available the first week of August.
- Complete the Welcome Week Event Selection, available mid-July to mid-August.
- Prepare to move in to your residence hall in August if you will be living on campus (Housing and Residential Life will communication with you about this mid-summer).
- Complete three online courses: AlcoholEdu®, Transit - Financial Wellness™, and Haven prior to coming to campus. Check your UMN email in July for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.